Photographer based in London, UK and Palermo, ITA.
- JULY 2019 Master degree in Photography, Royal College of Arts, London, UK.
- JUNE 2016 Bachelors honours degree in Photography, London College Of Communication, (UAL), London, UK.
- MAY 2013 Foundation Diploma, Fine Arts and Design, Camberwell College of Arts (UAL), London, UK.
- JULY 2012 Diploma, Classical Studies, Liceo Classico Statale G. Garibaldi, Palermo, ITA.
- Camera Work PR2 - Winner
- London International Creative Competition - Honorable Mention
- Carte Blanche Award, founded by Paris Photo, Picto Foundation, and SNCF Gares & Connexions - Winner
- Travers Smith CSR Art Programme - Winner
- RPS International Photography Exhibition 162 - Finalist
- PHmuseum 2019 Women Photographers Grant - Finalist
- Bloomberg New Contemporaries - Shortlisted
- Diachronicles, Solo Show, Palazzo Rasponi 2, Ravenna, Italy. (upcoming)
Selected Group Exhibitions
- Diachronicles, Carte Blanche Étudians, Gare du Nord, Paris, France
- Diachronicles, Guest Room: Tristan Lund, Der Greif, online exhibition
- Diachronicles, Guest Room: Emma Bowkett, Der Greif, online exhibition
- Diachronicles, RCA Show, Royal College of Art, London
- Atlas of Survival, La ripetizione è una forma di cambiamento, Haus Der Kunst, Cantieri Culturali alla Zisa, Palermo, Italy.
- The sea: our other world, Royal College of Arts, London.
- Photograd open, Photomonth, London Metropolitan University, London.
- Atlas of Forms, Ardesia Projects, Soft Power Palace Festival, Kunstgebaude, Stuttgart.
- Sicilian Summer, PPS: Photography Project Space, Royal College of Art, London.
- Isola, Il mare non ha paese, Castello dei conti di Modica, Alcamo, Italy.
- Atlas of Survival, Work in progress show, Royal College of Art, London.
- Isola, Il mare non ha paese, Buganvì, Menfi, Italy.
- ISSP summer show, Kuldīgas Mākslas namā, Kuldīga, Latvia.
- Isola, 90 Degrees, BA graduation show, London College of Communication, London.
- Sud, Visitatori photography collective, Studio Guardione, Palermo, Italy (curator and featured artist).
- Fondamenta, From Your Diary, Depot Gallery, London.
- Round The Corner, photography collective, 5th Based Gallery, London.
- Exhibition Evenings, art collective, House Gallery, London.
- The British Journal of Photography (Issue 7892)
- Source, MA Graduate Photography Showcase 2019. (Issue 99)
- The British Journal of Photography (Issue 7850)
- Diachronicles, photobook, self published, 2019
- Notes from Atlas, photobook, self published, 2018
- Homeland, Revolv collective, Take Courage Gallery, London
- Aesthetica Magazine (Issue 85)
- Restiamo Umani. Giorgia Concadoro's BA thesis.
- La Repubblica
- Isola, photobook, self published, 2016
- A Portrait of Giulia Guilment, photobook, self published, 2015
- Der Greif
- The British Journal of Photography - Carte Blanche
- The British Journal of Photography - Diachronicles
- Vogue Italia
- The Royal Photographic Society
- Musée Magazine
- Paper Journal
- Photo Captionist
- Ardesia Project
- Spectrum Photographic
- Photographers Gallery, The Social: Shooting in Black and White
- Archeology of a photograph / In conversation with Giovanna Petrocchi and Ibrahim Azab / Seen Fifteen Gallery
- Paris Photo 2019
- Interdisciplinary Collaborator, Domestic Institutions, ADS8,, Manifesta Biennale, Palermo.
- Unit still photographer, Sicilian Ghost Story directed by Fabio Grassadonia and Antonio Piazza.
- Photographer assistant, Tom Hunter
- Curator, Visitatori, Studio Guardione, Palermo.
- Photography department intern, Peter Suschitzky, Il Racconto dei Racconti, directed by Matteo Garrone.
- Set design department intern, Marco Dentici, Salvo directed by Fabio Grassadonia and Antonio Piazza.